Home to the happy customer
Supplying exquisite cars, with exceptional service.
St Michaels Garage
Stocking up to 200 low mileage cars from our two dealerships in Sittingbourne, the St Michaels name remains synonymous with exceptional customer care and unrivalled standards.
Established in 1976, we are a family run business with traditional values, meaning our reputation and customer-base has grown through personal recommendations and repeat business.
We are passionate about great cars, so you can be assured that every St Michaels car has been carefully handpicked and meticulously prepared, without exception – and it’s not something that comes at an additional charge!
If you’re looking for a trustworthy, hassle-free approach then please do give us a try.
- Excellent customer service from start to finish. Didn't pester when looking at cars and gave plenty of time to decide. Very friendly team. Amanda BAuto Trader11 February 2020Excellent Team
- Just bought a car today. Very pleasant experience, very friendly garage. Well worth the 80 mile round trip. I think the feeling you get is really important - I wouldn't have bought the car if I had been made to feel uncomfortable.11 February 2020Patricia Wadsworth
- As always, great personal service, quality vehicles and seemless part exchange. Have used St Michaels Garage on numerous occasions over the years and would not hesitate to do so again. Make this your first stop when considering a change of vehicle. Many thanks Grahame11 February 2020Penny Lovelock
- This is the first time we've used this garage in central Sittingbourne, what a relaxed experience. No sales pressure whatsoever & the staff couldn't have been more helpful. If you're are looking for a quality used car I'd certainly recommend St Michaels. Emlyn MCar Dealer Reviews11 February 2020All Garages Could Learn From St Michaels
- Very good place to buy a car, no pressure selling just how I like things to be, this is the 3rd car I have bought from St Michaels Garage. Would recommend them to anyone.Car Dealer Reviews3 December 2019Anonymous
- From start to finish the wonderful team at St Michaels Garage where helpful and insightful all the way through. No issues and no pressure into making decisions. Between putting a deposit down and collection, the car went through an MOT and an agreed inspection by the AA. The inspection only flagged one issue which was very promptly addressed before the collection. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, would highly recommend this garage.Thank you for your time Terry. ...10 December 2019C. Davison