Home to the happy customer
Supplying exquisite cars, with exceptional service.
St Michaels Garage
Stocking up to 200 low mileage cars from our two dealerships in Sittingbourne, the St Michaels name remains synonymous with exceptional customer care and unrivalled standards.
Established in 1976, we are a family run business with traditional values, meaning our reputation and customer-base has grown through personal recommendations and repeat business.
We are passionate about great cars, so you can be assured that every St Michaels car has been carefully handpicked and meticulously prepared, without exception – and it’s not something that comes at an additional charge!
If you’re looking for a trustworthy, hassle-free approach then please do give us a try.
- Very good place to buy a car, no pressure selling just how I like things to be, this is the 3rd car I have bought from St Michaels Garage. Would recommend them to anyone.Car Dealer Reviews3 December 2019Anonymous
- From start to finish the wonderful team at St Michaels Garage where helpful and insightful all the way through. No issues and no pressure into making decisions. Between putting a deposit down and collection, the car went through an MOT and an agreed inspection by the AA. The inspection only flagged one issue which was very promptly addressed before the collection. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, would highly recommend this garage.Thank you for your time Terry. ...10 December 2019C. Davison
- Travelled 4 hours to buy a car from here and will for my next car too. Absolute pleasure to deal with and 100% true to their word even after-sale. Thank you so much. (Also Graeme what a gentleman) ...10 December 2019Lee
- Really nice low mileage cars, well-presented and unusually didn’t get the “hard sell” with regard to warranties and paint protection. Would recommend this Dealer.Car Gurus18 November 2019David
- Great from start to finish. There were very honest and not pushy in any way. Would buy from here again in the future even though we live in Essex. Worth the journey.Auto Trader31 October 2019Ten out of Ten
- Citroen C4 purchase. The whole process went smoothly and was not pressurised, the salesman was helpful and knowledgeable. The price paid for the car was good and the part exchange price was fair. The car was serviced and MOT'd (independently) before purchase, even though there were still 6 months MOT left. Have had the car for a month now and there have been no problems at all. Would use this organisation again.Car Dealer Reviews31 October 2019Good service, happy to use again