- St Michael's Rd
- Millen Road
St Michaels Garage is proud to be one of the most trusted motor companies in Kent (and probably the UK). Over the years we have built an enviable “St Michaels” reputation for the three key areas of car sales:
- ST MICHAELS CUSTOMER SERVICE - an open, honest and straightforward approach.
- ST MICHAELS CARE - unrivalled customer after-sales care – you’re part of the family.
- ST MICHAELS CARS – Expertly handpicked against the fussiest criteria around.
The St Michaels standards have in turn built us a loyal customer base, with a high percentage of returning customers and client recommendations.
ST MICHAELS SERVICE
You’re not just a number to us – we value your custom
We understand that purchasing a car is a significant investment for our customers. Unlike many, our priority is NOT to use smoke and mirrors to inflate the price, sell you as many unnecessary, expensive add-ons as possible, and charge you additional admin fees.
Having been established since 1976, consistently maintaining a traditional approach and providing an integral and helpful service to every one of our customers is something we have never, and will never, compromise on.
When you come to visit us you will be respected, under no pressure, and are more than welcome to:
- Browse all our cars for as long as you need with or without our assistance.
- Test drive the cars that you think you might like, alone or accompanied.
- Take your time to make your decision and seek as much advice from our experienced team as you need.
- Discuss a viable finance option that is right for you to ensure you fully understand the terms.
As a family run business maintaining our reputation, and keeping our customers happy is always our aim, and this is reflected in the kind reviews left by just some of valued clients. Take a look for yourself:
ST MICHAELS CARE
Be Part of the St Michaels Family – for peace of mind
Our longstanding salesmen have built great relationships with our customers as they have returned to upgrade their St Michaels cars over the years. Once you have purchased your car, our belief is that you are now part of the St Michaels family.
Like everywhere, we are obliged to provide a 3-month warranty by law if your car is no longer under manufacturer’s warranty and can happily offer extended warranty packages if you prefer.
But unlike everywhere else, you will be treated like you are a member of the family should you require any assistance with your car after you have purchased it.
We are confident in the quality of our cars but from time to time mechanical issues can arise. If this happens you can be assured that:
- We will treat you with respect and want to help you as much as we can – you won’t be flippantly turned away! We aim to be as fair as we possibly can.
- You will be provided with a St Michaels Courtesy Car should we need to carry out any work.
- Our skilled mechanics will carry out a thorough inspection.
ST MICHAELS CARS
The Uncompromising Criteria
We are very proud of the standard of our cars and take great pride in the preparation and presentation of every car, without exception. To the untrained eye, it can be difficult to understand what makes a St Michaels car quite so special, so we’ve listed some of their benefits, which come as standard:
- Expertly handpicked for low mileage and exceptional condition from trusted suppliers. We won’t accept less.
- Fully serviced to manufacturer standards at our dedicated service and warranty centre. We don’t cut corners to save on costs and replace any parts we feel are due.
- Professionally valeted using premium products inside and out.
- Top quality paintwork, which has been properly polished for added protection.
- Minor cosmetic repairs (such as alloy refurbishment and small scratches) will be rectified by specialist repairers before presented for sale.
- Provided with a new MOT where applicable.
- Two keys are provided.
- A thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection is carried out by our skilled mechanics to ensure the car is in excellent order before you drive away.
- Fully HPI checked, which means you can be assured that the car is not stolen, clear of any outstanding finance, or subject to a total loss.
Part exchange your car with confidence
We will give the best possible price for your part exchange and will not set out to provide you with an unrealistic estimate to then bid you right down when you bring the car for inspection.
- We always aim to be fair and transparent.
- We stock many different manufacturer brands so have the knowledge to give a strong price for many brands, compared to main dealers who are accustomed with only one brand.
- We consider all vehicles – even scrap.