- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Air Conditioning
- Auto Stop/Start
- Bluetooth Hands free Phone And Media Connectivity
- Climate Control
- DAB Radio
- Fog Lights Front and Back
- Heated Door Mirrors
- Front and rear electric windows
- LED daytime running lights
- Isofix child seat anchor points
- Metallic Paintwork
- Parking Camera
- Remote audio controls on steering wheel
- Remote central locking
- Touch sensitive multi-function display screen
- Traction Control
- USB input/charging port
- 6 speed gear box
- After market Nextbase dash cam fitted
This Toyota Auris Icon with Metallic Grey paintwork and 16" alloy wheel comes with plenty of great spec as you would expect from a leading car manufacturer. With only 2 previous owners from new and a great comprehensive service history, including 8 service stamps in total 7 from main Toyota dealerships.
This vehicle comes with 2 keys, MOT, full HPI check, professional valet including paintwork care, comprehensive warranty, thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection with any required servicing carried out to manufacturer standards.
No admin fees or extra hidden costs are applicable. Excellent rates and flexible finance packages are available. Established over 40 years, St Michaels Garage is a family run business with high standards and a hassle-free, helpful approach. With 2 branches located in Sittingbourne, Kent, contact us today to discuss your requirements, including a part exchange valuation and to book a test drive.
- Vehicle Details
- Body TypeHatchback
- CO2125 g/km
- Engine Size1.3L
- Interior TrimCharcoal / Graphite Cloth
- Previous Keepers1
- Height1,390 mm
- Length4,275 mm
- Width1,760 mm
- CO2125 g/km
- Engine Euro Status5
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleFWD
- Engine Capacity1,329 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- MPG (Extra Urban)60.1
- MPG (Urban Cold)40.4
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)12.6 secs
- BHP98 bhp
- Maximum Speed109 mph
- Torque94 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Great service and great at helping get my new wheels on the road, help sort my new tax out so I could drive awayCar Dealer Reviews11 January 2022Siobhan, "great service highly appreciated "
- I purchased a car from St Michaels Garage. Very pleased with the car. Steve was very helpful and went out of his way to help, there was no pushy salesman business. He just let you take your time to look over the car whilst he said, I will be in the office if you need anything. I said please stay with me as I may have questions to ask you. He was very professional and accommodating. Thank you. I thoroughly recommend this garage to anyone and I will defintly come back again.Car Dealer Reviews10 January 2022Leon H "First Class"
- Great service. Lorne in particular was very helpful and was able to deliver my car to my home as a result of being insolation on pick up day. Completely went out of their way to assist me. Very impressed with the service I have been provided. Thank you.Car Dealer Reviews8 January 2022Katrina L, "Outstanding service. "
- I came in with a poorly car, and Grahame worked with me to ensure I could still p/ex it, and come away with the new car which would suite our needs and budget.Car Dealer Reviews6 January 2022Stuart P "Genuine and easy to deal with"
- Very good service from St Michaels, listened to our requirements, Graham was very helpful in assisting us. Very happy with our Honda Jazz.Car Dealer Reviews4 January 2022Susan F, "Car purchase"
- Lovely car we brought from St Michaels garage. Good service from the team there. Helped us with our car tax and finance really helpful.Car Dealer Reviews13 December 2021Lindsay A, "Great service and helpful people "
Cars need to meet minimum emission standards when travelling in the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) or the daily charge must be paid.
Minimum emission standards
Petrol: Euro 4
Diesel: Euro 6
The ULEZ will be enforced based on the declared emissions of the vehicle rather than the age. However:
- Petrol cars that meet the ULEZ standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after 2005, although cars that meet the standards have been available since 2001
- Diesel cars that meet the standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after September 2015
Information from Transport For London
Check this car on the TFL website before purchasing:https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle/