- 18" Alloys
- 6 speed gear box
- Air Conditioning
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Auto Stop/Start
- Auto-headlamps (on/off)
- Climate Control
- DAB Radio
- Day time running lights
- Eco Drive Mode
- Electric mirrors
- Electric Windows
- Full Leather
- Heated Door Mirrors
- Isofix child seat anchor points
- Leather covered multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment
- Metallic Paintwork
- Parking Sensors
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Rain Sensing Windscreen Wiper
- Remote audio controls on steering wheel
- Remote central locking
- Sat Nav
- Selectable driving modes that affect steering and engine mapping
- Traction Control
S1 Quatro boasting almost 230bhp only had 2 owners and comes with a comprehensive service record!
This vehicle comes with 2 keys, MOT, full HPI check, professional valet including paintwork care, comprehensive warranty, thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection with any required servicing carried out to manufacturer standards.
No admin fees or extra hidden costs are applicable. Excellent rates and flexible finance packages are available. Established over 40 years, St Michaels Garage is a family run business with high standards and a hassle-free, helpful approach. With 2 branches located in Sittingbourne, Kent, contact us today to discuss your requirements, including a part exchange valuation and to book a test drive.
- Vehicle Details
- Body TypeHatchback
- CO2166 g/km
- Engine Size2.0L
- Previous Keepers1
- Height1,417 mm
- Length3,975 mm
- Width1,740 mm
- CO2166 g/km
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Engine Capacity1,984 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- MPG (Extra Urban)47.9
- MPG (Urban Cold)30.7
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)5.8 secs
- BHP228 bhp
- Maximum Speed155 mph
- Torque273 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight1,765 kg
- I can thoroughly recommend St Michaels Garage for standout deals and excellent customer service. Their reputation in the area is second to none and rightly so. It was a pleasure to do business with them and I will definitely do so again.Car Dealer Reviews11 October 2021JC, "An Excellent Dealership"
- I purchsed a car from St Michaels in September 2021. Travelled some distance to view and then collect. (Traded 2 cars for one) Mercedes was immaculately presented. Grahame was friendly and knew "his stuff". Unfortunately they didnt have the other car I wanted so I had to go elsewhere, to a main dealer. What a different experience - I should have waited.!! Would not hesitate in using these guys againCar Dealer Reviews10 October 2021Alan B, "Great Professional Service"
- bought a micra from here 5 years ago on my own such great service that when my husbands car needed replacing we went back. another great experience and another great car. thank you Steve always a pleasure29 September 2021V.Newman
- I bought a corsa last year from St Michael’s as my parents have always bought their cars from there. I can’t fault their service and the car!6 October 2021Sam, "Fantastic dealership! "
- We bought a car from St Michael’s last year, the staff are friendly and reliable. Our car has been brilliant and they’ve gone out of their way to help us with the any small issues. I would never buy a car from anywhere else.Car Dealer Reviews6 October 2021Flo, "The best service you will get!"
- Sales team were really helpful and accommodating. Only had the car a few weeks but was spotlessly clean when we collected and running well so far. Would definitely buy from them again.Car Dealer Reviews2 October 2021Anonymous, "Quality car"
Cars need to meet minimum emission standards when travelling in the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) or the daily charge must be paid.
Minimum emission standards
Petrol: Euro 4
Diesel: Euro 6
The ULEZ will be enforced based on the declared emissions of the vehicle rather than the age. However:
- Petrol cars that meet the ULEZ standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after 2005, although cars that meet the standards have been available since 2001
- Diesel cars that meet the standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after September 2015
Information from Transport For London
Check this car on the TFL website before purchasing:https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle/