- Air Conditioning
- Auto Stop/Start
- Bluetooth Hands free Phone And Media Connectivity
- DAB Radio
- Electric mirrors
- Front and rear electric windows
- Fog Lights Front and Back
- Heated Door Mirrors
- Isofix child seat anchor points
- Low tyre pressure indicator with rim mounted sensors
- Parking Sensors
- Radio With Aux Media Input
- Remote audio controls on steering wheel
- Remote central locking
- Spare Wheel
- Traction Control
- USB input/charging port
- 15" 2 x 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
This vehicle comes with 2 keys, MOT, full HPI check, professional valet including paintwork care, comprehensive warranty, thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection with any required servicing carried out to manufacturer standards.
No admin fees or extra hidden costs are applicable. Excellent rates and flexible finance packages are available. Established over 40 years, St Michaels Garage is a family run business with high standards and a hassle-free, helpful approach. With 2 branches located in Sittingbourne, Kent, contact us today to discuss your requirements, including a part exchange valuation and to book a test drive.
- Vehicle Details
- Body TypeHatchback
- CO295 g/km
- Interior TrimCharcoal / Graphite Cloth
- Previous Keepers2
- Height1,504 mm
- Length3,600 mm
- Width1,645 mm
- CO295 g/km
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleFWD
- Engine Capacity999 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- BHP74 bhp
- Maximum Speed107 mph
- Torque70 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight1,330 kg
- I can honestly say that out of all the cars I have ever purchased the purchase of my Vauxhall Mokka X with St Michaels Road Garage has been the best experience to date, no pressure sales everything explained clearly and efficiently.My new car was due a full service at the time of purchase and this was completed, new plugs filters and a complete set of brake pads were fitted before I collected it not just a quick once over.Highly recommended as a go to garage for anyone wanting quality service an...1 May 2022P.Pankhurst
- From my first visit to view the car there was no pressure at all, it was all very relaxed and Steve was very informative. The car I went to view was just what I wanted and the deal was done.Car Dealer Reviews29 April 2022Lucy D, April 2022 "Very good service "
- Such lovely people, full of knowledge and very professional, really made us feel part of the St. Michaels family. Lorne was so helpful as was Steve at the garage. Thanks for our beautiful Smartie we are so glad we found you.Car Dealer Reviews28 April 2022Paula &, April 2022 "Simply the best"
- Bought my Vauxhall Mokka and I am more than happy with it. I didn't feel under any pressure to buy and Steve was happy to answer the long list of questions I hadCar Dealer Reviews27 April 2022Maggie B, April 2022 "Great Service"
- Bought a Peugeot 107 a few weeks ago. Had researched local car dealers & found St Michaels Garage to be top rated for customer satisfaction in the area. We found excellent customer service, always very friendly, helpful, & there were no hidden costs. They pride themselves on customer satisfaction. Cannot fault & would definitely recommend.Car Dealer Reviews26 April 2022Anonymous, April 2022 "Peugeot 107"
- I bought a red fiesta of terry couple weeks ago customer service was excellent and when my battery wouldn’t start the car he came round with another car for me to use for the day and they promptly put a new battery on the car for me I wouldn’t go anywhere else now to purchase a car this is the second one I’ve bought of them recommend them 100%Car Dealer Reviews25 April 2022Jan, April 2022 "Excellent customer service "
Cars need to meet minimum emission standards when travelling in the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) or the daily charge must be paid.
Minimum emission standards
Petrol: Euro 4
Diesel: Euro 6
The ULEZ will be enforced based on the declared emissions of the vehicle rather than the age. However:
- Petrol cars that meet the ULEZ standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after 2005, although cars that meet the standards have been available since 2001
- Diesel cars that meet the standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after September 2015
Information from Transport For London
Check this car on the TFL website before purchasing:https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle/