- 14" Wheels
- Air Conditioning
- Auto Stop/Start
- Day time running lights
- Electric mirrors
- Electric Windows
- Isofix child seat anchor points
- Low tyre pressure indicator with rim mounted sensors
- City Steering
- Radio With Aux Media Input
- Remote central locking
- Remote audio controls on steering wheel
- Spare Wheel
- Traction Control
- USB input/charging port
- Only £20 a year road tax !!
This stylish Fiat 500 POP in Bossa Nova White maybe the entry model but lacks non of this style or fun of the iconic 500. With 2 previous owners and only 15400 miles from new , plus a great comprehensive service history including 5 service stamps . Having just been serviced by ourselves and with the added peace on mind of us just replacing the cam belt and auxiliary belt plus two new front tyres, all include in the price.
This vehicle comes with 2 keys, MOT, full HPI check, professional valet including paintwork care, comprehensive warranty, thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection with any required servicing carried out to manufacturer standards.
No admin fees or extra hidden costs are applicable. Excellent rates and flexible finance packages are available. Established over 40 years, St Michaels Garage is a family run business with high standards and a hassle-free, helpful approach. With 2 branches located in Sittingbourne, Kent, contact us today to discuss your requirements, including a part exchange valuation and to book a test drive.
- Vehicle Details
- Body TypeHatchback
- CO2110 g/km
- Engine Size1.2L
- Interior TrimCharcoal / Graphite / Red Cloth
- Previous Keepers1
- Height1,488 mm
- Length3,571 mm
- Width1,627 mm
- CO2110 g/km
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleFWD
- Engine Capacity1,242 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- MPG (Extra Urban)65.7
- MPG (Urban Cold)51.4
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)12.9 secs
- BHP69 bhp
- Maximum Speed99 mph
- Torque75 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- A very big thank you to the team at St. Michaels Garage totally over the moon with my new car. They couldnât have done more to help! Fantastic professionalism and service, I would always strongly recommend!Car Dealer Reviews19 November 2021"Amazing service and cars "
- Found them really helpful and not pushy they explain everything you need to know.Car Dealer Reviews17 November 2021"Great Service "
- We just brought a new car from here, I recommend highly no sales pitch no hassel, Steve Solley let us look around and test drive at our pace. We really recommend this garage.14 November 2021S.Young
- Very welcoming and extremely helpful and friendly11 November 2021M.O'Leary
- Excellent very smooth service. We were not hassled into our purchase.Thank you Steve.8 November 2021K.Kerwin
- We found St. Michael's Garage, who are 50 miles from our home, because they had a car that matched what I was looking for (an Audi A5 cabriolet). The journey was worthwhile and we bought the car (three weeks ago, so I can't comment on issue resolution). The price was reasonable, as was the trade-in for our previous car. Straightforward, knowledgeable and pleasant service, we would definitely recommend St. Michael's Garage.Car Dealer Reviews3 November 2021Keith F, "Good, friendly service"
Cars need to meet minimum emission standards when travelling in the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) or the daily charge must be paid.
Minimum emission standards
Petrol: Euro 4
Diesel: Euro 6
The ULEZ will be enforced based on the declared emissions of the vehicle rather than the age. However:
- Petrol cars that meet the ULEZ standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after 2005, although cars that meet the standards have been available since 2001
- Diesel cars that meet the standards are generally those registered with the DVLA after September 2015
Information from Transport For London
Check this car on the TFL website before purchasing:https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle/