However, the good news is that you can still purchase a car from us as we can operate a Click & Collect style service. As always, we're here to help. If you're interested in any of our cars, you can contact us via phone, email or website enquiry form. The majority of our cars have full details, images and videos on our website too. In addition we have added a "Click & Collect" button on the website.
- Finance packages can still be arranged.
- Part Exchanges are still possible - we offer top prices
- You can be assured you will collect your new car safely and responsibly.
- We will make careful arrangements with you before collection.
- Your new car will be fully sanitised ready to be safely handed over to you.
Wishing you all the best during this second lockdown and look forward to seeing you again soon!
CUSTOMERS WITH CURRENT WARRANTIES
PLEASE NOTE: if you have purchased a vehicle from us which is still under our warranty whilst we our showrooms are closed for Lockdown 2.0, and you have any problems with your vehicle you must still ensure you notify us immediately. You can contact us via our website enquiry form here, or by emailing [email protected]
For essential repairs: working within current Government guidelines, we will ensure your vehicle is assessed/repaired through us as quickly as possible once you have contacted us.
For non-essential repairs: we will log your issue and assess/repair your vehicle once Lockdown 2.0 has been lifted, so long as you have notified us whilst your car is still in warranty with us.