We Are Hiring
Car Sales Executive
We have a rare opportunity for a junior car sales executive to join our well-regarded, family run business and start a lucrative career in car sales. This is an excellent position for someone who has a passion for cars and delivering outstanding customer service.
In this role you will be required to:
• Exceed customer expectations – excellent customer service is at the heart of the company.
• Create strong and lasting rapports with customers.
• Be able to discover and understand our customer’s needs.
• Be friendly, helpful and approachable.
• Be willing and able to learn and develop skills required for the role.
• Be organised and maintain orderly administration of your work.
• Ensure that the showroom and forecourt stock are presentable and ready for demonstration.
• Have a passion for sales.
• Take quality photos and videos of stock for adverts.
Skills required for this role:
• Excellent communication skills and a people person who enjoys interacting with others.
• Be professional, committed and enthusiastic.
• Sales/retail experience desirable – but not necessarily from within the motor industry (training will be provided where necessary).
• Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative.
• Computer literate is a must.
• A full UK driving licence
This rewarding new role offers excellent career progression prospects and the opportunity to earn a good salary including a commission and bonus scheme (opportunity to realistically earn £25,000 OTE in your first year, which will increase with experience).
As an independent, family business established for over 40 years, with a reputation for providing a premium service and high-quality, low mileage cars, you will be part of a small but hugely driven team where customer satisfaction and aftercare comes first. Hours will include weekend work.
Please send your CV and application to [email protected]