We Are Hiring
Driver, Assistant, Car Preparations
We have a vacancy for a motivated and reliable driver and assistant, including car preparation and car washing.
This role is central to the smooth and efficient running of our dealerships in Sittingbourne, and you will be a key member of staff. We require a diligent and efficient driver and helper between our two dealerships, as well as suppliers/contractors, predominantly delivering and picking up cars.
You will need a full, valid, reasonably clean driving license, have held your license for 2 years or more.
Other responsibilities include:
- Re-cleaning and washing cars for sale and on the forecourt.
- Assisting in preparing the cars for sale.
- Transporting documents and items between dealerships.
- Helping to ensure the general smooth running of car preparations and administration.
- Ideally you will be able to carry out jobs on cars such as removing alloys ready for refurbishment.
Hours and Salary
The position is full time, Monday-Friday, ideally with the occasional Saturday morning. A competitive salary available, paid at an hourly rate to ensure any overtime is paid additionally.
Please send an email to [email protected] if you're interested in this position, along with your CV.