We Are Hiring
Service Manager with Sales
Due to expansion, we have a new position for a Service Manager to operate our small but busy service & aftercare department as well as to support the sales team.
In this role you will be required to:
• Run the expansion of our service department
• Handle Service & Warranty enquiries
• Organise and take bookings
• Support the mechanics/technicians, and manage the workflow and agenda
• Support the sales team
• Look after our large customer-base and assist them with their queries or any possible issues
• Oversee parts purchasing and suppliers for both service and sales departments
• Provide service quotes, manage courtesy cars / collection appointments
• Organise job sheets in preparation of customer appointments
• Update and operate the Dealer Management System accordingly
• Work on Saturdays, with a day off in the week every other week.
This fast-paced and challenging role will require the following:
• Ability to deliver exemplary levels of customer service
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
• Strong team player and the ability to multi-task
• Use of own initiative, self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Computer literate
• Previous experience in the Motor Industry
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn a good salary including a commission and bonus scheme (base salary dependent on experience). As an independent, family business established for over 40 years, with a reputation for providing a premium service and high-quality cars, you will be part of a small but hugely driven team where customer satisfaction and aftercare comes first.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com